Stephanie Hope , L.M.T.
- Stephanie Hope was introduced to massage therapy after starting her career in the military. Intrigued by the newfound strength bodywork gave to her healing, she decided to go into the field. Stephanie Hope holds a Bachelor of Science in Social Psychology and a Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. She has two children.
- A graduate of Miller-Motte Technical College, class of 2012, she is licensed and has been serving in the healing field for seven years.
- Stephanie Hope embodies compassion and a soothing touch with a blended approach of deep tissue, myofascial techniques and trigger point therapy to relieve muscle tension. She also loves working with aromatherapy, appreciating the dynamic effect it has on easing muscular aches and pains as well as it improving and balancing the body emotionally and physically.
- She tailors each client’s session to the individual, understanding pressure preferences and pain tolerance is subjective, and does her best to match each client’s desired needs by being mindful and transparent not only during intake, but during table time as well.
- Services offered include Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point Therapy, Myofascial Release, Sports, and Aromatherapy massage.
WELLNESS MASSAGE RATES:
30 min = $45
60 min = $75
90 min = $100
2 hours =$150
**Call To Make Appointment At 615-378-8198**